Sunday 25 September 2011

Dance On Thatcher Day CD project

Let's dance and laugh and enjoy the day she's laid in her grave, and again every year on the same day, just like Guy Fawkes Night but with FEELING.
This is a CD project I'm trying to get off the ground. 

Today I registered with an agency that may help me apply for digital rights to market this album as a download, and even maybe as a lovely souvenir CD package to keep and cherish. 

This is a mock-up of my tentative artwork for the CD. 




I've built a facebook page where you can listen to the songs, before you buy it. 

All proceeds to Peace One Day, (unless they hate the idea), that should make Thatcher revolve in her fiery pit.

I'd love to see it become a reality, it would be a fantastic legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment