Saturday 12 July 2014

Guess Who's Back?


Some of this was said by Iain Duncan Smith and some of it wasn't...You decide what he actually believes...



1) Education "I attended the Universita di Perugia in Italy."

2) Universal Credit "The strategic business case for universal credit has been approved by Treasury ministers for the remainder of the parliament."


3) Cycling - 
"I'm lucky that mountain biking wasn't around when I was 20, because I wouldn't have won the Tour de France. It's my kind of sport - hard, individualistic, and not a lot of tactics."


4) The Work Programme
 - “This is not a nasty, vicious system.” 


5) Disposable Income - "Disposable income… is at its highest level that it has been for a long time.  The poorest 10 per cent are now spending a lower proportion of their income on food because their disposable income has improved."


6) Child Poverty
 - “No. Child poverty is actually falling.” 


7) Soccer 
- "Pulling on your country's shirt is the greatest honour...It's what I always dreamed of as a kid and I get a buzz every time."


8) Unemployment - "I have been unemployed twice in my life so I have already done this. I know what it is like to live on the breadline."


9) Hair
 - "Post-shower, I always wrap my hair in a turban for twenty minutes or so. Then, if it’s a good day, I will use either a squirt of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue or Moroccanoil Treatment  on my damp hair to give it a bit of TLC! But that’s only once a week, probably. I always give my hair a blast with the hairdryer – as it’s so thick it takes forever to dry so this just gets the process started."

No comments:

Post a Comment